Go one level back: http://lc-soc-lc.at/experimental
DIS Experiment: http://lc-soc-lc.at/experimental/DIS
Tiny Experimental VPN (for Web3D Usage)
The Tiny Experimental VPN (for Web3D Usage) is intended to connect up to 10 computers worldwide (concurrently) with a private LAN segment.
It is intended for use with multicast addresses from the local scope range 22.214.171.124 / 16 (a route is preconfigured for these)
If you want to use the VPN - please check the VPN Calendar (see below) to avoid side effects with other people
The VPN Calendar is stored as calendar of following user:
It can be accessed by the Web Interface at http://lc-soc-lc.at/owncloud/index.php/apps/calendar.
It can be installed at your Smartphone:
examplified for Android:
- Install DAVx5 (available at F-Droid)
- Create DAVx5 Account:
- Account Name: email@example.com
- URL = https://lc-soc-lc.at/owncloud/remote.php/dav/calendars/vpncal/personal/
- user = vpncal
- pw = X3D4
- Trigger Synchronization of firstname.lastname@example.org at DAVx5
- at calendar application: activate "Personal" calendar email@example.com
How to Connect to the Tiny
Experimental VPN (for Web3D usage)
Examplified for Windows 10!
- Install OpenVPN Connect software (community edition)
- Download and unzip this openvpn-config.zip into C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
- Start OpenVPN Client
- Now your client is a multihomed host with an additional network interface at 172.27.224.0/19
- The network 172.27.224.0/19 is an island. Only people, who have above .zip file, can connect.
- max connections = 10
yeti (latest change 2022-01-02)
In case of troubles with the VPN, please contact christoph[dot]valentin[at]gmx[dot]at.