Go to Experiments Page: https://lc-soc-lc.at/experimental
Go to DIS Page: https://lc-soc-lc.at/experimental/DIS
The Tiny VPN for Web3D Usage
It is intended to connect up to 10 computers worldwide with
a private LAN segment.
It is intended for use with multicast addresses from the local scope
range 188.8.131.52 / 16 (a route is preconfigured for these)
If you want to use the VPN - please check the online calendar (see below)
to avoid side effects with other people
How to access the Online Calendar?
Our owncloud installation serves among others a calendar user, whose
credentials are public: user = vpncal,pw = X3D4
Access the Web Interface (and use above credentials):
Install the Online Calendar at your Smartphone
Examplified for Android:
- Install DAVx5 (available at F-Droid)
- Create Account:
- Account Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL = https://lc-soc-lc.at/owncloud/remote.php/dav/calendars/vpncal/personal/
- user = vpncal
- pw = X3D4
- Trigger Synchronization of email@example.com
- Calendar application: activate "Personal" calendar firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Connect to the Tiny VPN
Examplified for Windows 10!
- Install OpenVPN Connect software (community edition)
- Download and unzip this openvpn-config.zip into C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
- Start OpenVPN Client
- Now your client is a multihomed host with an additional network interface at 172.27.224.0/19
- The network 172.27.224.0/19 is an island. Only people, who have above .zip file, can connect.
- max connections = 10
yeti (latest change 2021-02-03)